The future of housing is today with our new state of the art homes! Buy quality factory-built homes in one of the best 55 and over communities in the Midwest! If you’re looking for a significantly less costly option than a traditional home, then a new factory-built home may be the right choice for you! You can choose your site and build the “Home Of Your Dreams” by custom ordering a new State of the Art Fairmont Home.
Fairmont Homes is one of the nation’s leading producers of manufactured homes headquartered in Nappanee, Indiana who, like us, are family owned and operated. The Shea family has owned and operated Fairmont Homes for nearly 40 years and has provided thousands of families with the comfort, security, and a general well-being that only a quality built home can offer. As a leader in innovation and superior construction techniques, Fairmont continues to transform the manufactured housing industry into the best value in American home ownership. They are an “Award Winning Green Builder” building quality homes while adhering to the National Construction Code (HUD). Fairmont produces functional homes in a variety of styles, sizes and floor plans to suit the individual lifestyles of the homebuyer at a cost to fit most budgets! Fairmont Homes offer a tremendous value with the following features:
- Affordable new factory-built homes in a variety of styles and colors
- Modern energy-saving features such as better insulation and efficient heating systems, mean lower bills
- Low maintenance and user friendly means more time for leisure activities
- Name brand components such as Congoleum, Moen, Whirlpool, Trane, Sherwin-Williams, Owens Corning, Georgia-Pacific, Shaw, Pella, and Honeywell enhance the quality of your home
- Our customization features offer more conveniences than a traditional single-story home
- Luxurious kitchens designs with custom built cabinetry
- Numerous floor plans and upgrade options are available to meet your specific needs
- Built to safer specifications our factory-built homes exceed the national construction standards
- Better safety measures including fewer stairs and non-slip bathtubs
To view Fairmont’s best model homes styles and floor plans go to www.fairmonthomes.com or click the play button below to watch a video.
For additional information on our model homes or to custom order a new Fairmont Home, please contact:
Airway Housing Specialists, Licensed Dealer
5210 Marsh Arbor Trail
Kalamazoo, MI 49004
Office: (269) 383-9850
Third-party lenders, who specialize in financing manufactured homes, love to lend in our family owned and operated community. Stop by our Community Office/Sales Center or call our Community Manager at (269) 383-9850 for the names and contact information of these third-party lenders.
We would love to tell you more about the Midwest’s Finest 55+ Community and take you on a tour of the “Best Factory-Built Homes in Michigan.” Please call (269) 383-9850 to schedule an appointment.
CLICK HERE to contact us.